Welcome to Best Whatsapp Status. We have collected most attractive & inspirations quotes, These statuses will definitely like by your friends & family, We are continuously updating our post for keep and provide you fresh whatsapp status only.
Looking for the best whatsapp status to make someone smile, feel loved and express your thoughts and feelings? You have landed at the right place, here you can find just the best Whatsapp Status quotes that will be the best way for you to express and share your thoughts and feelings to others.
It is understandable how it can be hard to find the right quote for your WhatsApp status which is why numerous WhatsApp status quotes on different themes have been compiled here. This way, it will be easier for you to find the perfect quote to describe exactly your thoughts and feelings just in the most perfect way as well.
1) There is nothing permanent except change.
2) Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
3) Learning never exhausts the mind.
4) can’t see anything, with my eyes closed.
5) Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
6) God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
7) Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
8) Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
9) Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
10) Life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance, u must keep moving.
11) When Everything Is Lonely I Can Be My Best Friend.
12) Call me later because Life is not short as you think
13) Not all those who wander are lost.
14) The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
15) Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.
16) No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
17) I’m not failed… my success is just postponed.
18) Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.
19) Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
20) Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
21) Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.
22) Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
23) If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
24) Friendship Doubles Your Joy And Divides Your Sorrow.
25) Can’t Talk so only speak 🙂
26) Love has no age, no limit; and no death.
27) Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
28) Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
29) It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.
30) Too much sadness in life so maybe search for happiness.
31) Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.
32) The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
33) The only journey is the one within.
34) The only way to do great work is to love what u do.
35) Keep moving and also stay active.
36) Where there is love there is life.
37) You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.
38) Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’
39) Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
40) The Only Disability In Life Is A Bad Attitude.
41) Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
42) Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
43) As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
44) Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
45) We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
46) It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.
47) Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
48) Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
49) Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.
50) Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
51) It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company.
52) Beat other and be the best but never cheat!
53) Whoever is happy will make others happy too.
54) Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
55) Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
56) There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.
57) The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
58) It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
59) A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
60) Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
61) The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
62) Change your thoughts and you change your world.
63) There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
64) You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.
65) Do all things with love.
66) A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
67) For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
68) A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
69) In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
70) All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
71) We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.
72) Train your mind to see good in everything…
73) What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.
74) There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
75) Happiness can exist only in acceptance.
76) If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
77) It’S Far Better To Be Alone Than To Be In Bad Company.
78) The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.
79) Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.
80) A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
81) Independence is happiness.
82) The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
83) There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.
84) The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
85) If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
86) Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
87) Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
88) One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
89) Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
90) I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
91) Life is like a roller coaster.
92) Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
93) Don’T Take My Kindness As A Sign Of Weakness.
94) You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
95) A Friend Is Someone Who Knows All About You And Still Loves You.
96) The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
97) Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.
98) Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
99) Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.
100) There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
101) Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.
102) The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
103) Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
104) Work like you don’t need the money. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Dance like nobody’s watching.
105) The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
106) Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
107) When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves.