- Ashley Graham participated in the 2019 Savage X Fenty fashion show in New York City on September 10 using a sheer maternity gown over a strapless leotard.
- The model likewise wore chartreuse-yellow devices, including a square clutch, snakeskin-print heels, and neon eye makeup.
- Bold maternity ensembles seem to be a new pattern in Hollywood. Simply last month, Anne Hathaway, who is likewise pregnant, wore a magenta dress with cutouts across the chest.
- Rihanna‘s Savage X Fenty show will be streamed online for the first time this year. It can be seen solely on Amazon Prime beginning September 20 at midnight ET.
- Check out Expert’s homepage for more stories.
Ashley Graham showcased her growing baby bump while participating in Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty Fashion Program in New York City.
New pictures from the pre-taped event– which will be streamed on Amazon beginning September 20– just recently emerged, revealing Graham on the black carpet in a sheer one-shoulder dress. Underneath, she used a strapless leotard.
Adding a pop of color to her ensemble, Graham accessorized with chartreuse-yellow makeup, a matching clutch, and snakeskin-print heels.
After participating in the fashion program, Graham shared 4 selfies on Instagram together with a caption in which she praised Rihanna and her lingerie brand name.
“WOW @badgalriri @savagexfenty what a show,” Graham wrote.
“You are a path blazer and you gave us the underwear show that we not just desire however also DESERVE in 2019!” she continued. “People of all colors, backgrounds, sizes got to demonstrate how effective and strong they are and we are here for it. Thank you for what you do to help ensure this becomes the norm.”
Bold maternity dresses may simply be the next fashion pattern among pregnant celebs. For example, Anne Hathaway turned heads in August when she used a stunning maternity ensemble on the red carpet.
While participating in the opening night of “Sea Wall/ A Life” on Broadway, the actor donned a magenta dress with a high neck line and cutouts throughout the chest. It was created by Brandon Maxwell, who also included a white tag that checked out “Anne 1” inside the dress.
The 2019 Savage X Fenty fashion show will be streamed on Amazon Prime beginning September 20 at midnight ET.
While it’s the second fashion program for Rihanna’s brand, it’s the first time the occasion will be readily available to enjoy online. Performances consist of artists like Halsey and DJ Khaled, while stars such as Laverne Cox and Normani will be included in the show.
- Check Out more:
- Kacey Musgraves wore a purple bra under a pajama-style pantsuit for among her most daring appearances to date
- Cara Delevingne rocked neon-green lingerie and a fishnet headpiece in Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty fashion program
- Pregnant model Ashley Graham posted a nude Instagram picture that showed off her stretch marks, and fans are liking it
- Ashley Graham’s exercise regimen may be intense, but it’s never uninteresting