How much do we love Berlin, home of one of the best international tech communities going? So much that Disrupt Berlin 2018, which takes place on 29-30 November, is our third time hosting our world-class tech conference in this edgy and exciting European city.
We donâ€™t rest on our laurels here at TechCrunch, and we want to take a moment to point out a few money-saving changes â€” along with improved access â€” to this yearâ€™s event. We canâ€™t wait to see you in just over two months, so buy your tickets now.
First off, we’ve introduced a new tiered-pricing structure to help make attendance more affordable â€” up to 40 percent less than last year’s pricing. This structure also helps to meet the interests of Disruptâ€™s diverse attendees.
- Innovator Pass: â‚¬845 + VAT (includes access to all Disrupt stages and the Startup Alley expo hall).
- Founder Pass: â‚¬595 (includes access to CrunchMatch plus all Disrupt stages and Startup Alley).
- Investor Pass: â‚¬995 + VAT (includes access to CrunchMatch, Investor lounge, Investor events, all Disrupt stages and Startup Alley expo hall).
- Insider Pass: Contact email@example.com for pricing (includes first look at Startup Battlefield contestants, Speaker Green Room access, invitation to the exclusive TechCrunch Speakers and Editors Dinner).
- Startup Alley Exhibitor Package: â‚¬895 + VAT (includes access to a one-day Startup Alley exhibit table, CrunchMatch, all Disrupt stages, Startup Alley expo hall plus three Founder Passes (if you book before October 25).
Every ticket-holder reaps the benefit of outstanding programming across all three TechCrunch stages.
Disrupt Main Stage: Hear interviews with an incredible lineup of techâ€™s leading luminaries, moguls, investors and innovators. Theyâ€™ll discuss the latest technologies and emerging trends, hold forth on what theyâ€™ve learned and share their perspective on what it takes to succeed.
Q&A Stage: Attendees have told us theyâ€™d love the opportunity to go deeper on topics raised on the Main Stage. We heard you, and thus the Q&A Stage was born. This is where you can get in the mix with Main Stage speakers, ask more questions and expand discussions.
Startup Showcase Stage: Our TechCrunch editors will highlight a variety of boundary-pushing startups by interviewing them onstage. Donâ€™t miss this exciting way to learn about some of the most innovative startups at Disrupt Berlin.
Now, with all that startup action, youâ€™re gonna need serious fuel to power through. No worries, weâ€™ve got you covered. Check out our food truck roundup featuring a variety of local food trucks each day. Das ist gut!
Disrupt Berlin 2018 offers something for every attendee at a variety of affordable prices. Donâ€™t miss out on the excitement and the opportunity â€” join us in Berlin 29-30 November. Buy your tickets today.
Source: Techcrunch Disrupt