Corra, o tempo estÃ¡ se esgotando! You have only 48 hours left to apply forÂ Startup Battlefield Latin America on Nov. 8 in SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil. Want to launch your company to the world â€” and possibly become the first Startup Battlefield Latin America champion? It canâ€™t happen unless you submit your application here before Monday, August 13 at 5 p.m. PST.
Startup Battlefield is the preeminent startup-pitch competition thatâ€™s launched more than 750 companies. Our alumni community has collectively raised more than $8 billion in funding and produced more than 100 exits. You may recognize names like Mint, Dropbox, Yammer, Fitbit, Getaround and Cloudflare. They competed in Startup Battlefield and achieved greatness. Can you follow in â€” or even disrupt â€” their footsteps?
Hereâ€™s how Startup Battlefield Latin America works and whatâ€™s at stake. TechCrunch editors will select 15 pre-Series A startups to compete head-to-head in front of a live audience â€” and a panel of expert technologists, entrepreneurs and investors. Participating founders receive free pitch coaching, and theyâ€™ll be ready to present a live demo and handle all the tough questions the judges throw their way.
The winning team takes home a $25,000 prize and a trip for two to San Francisco to attend TechCrunch Disrupt San Francisco 2019. While there, they get to exhibit for free in Startup Alley.
TechCrunch does not charge any fees or take any equity. We urge early-stage startup founders to apply if you meet these basic requirements:
- Have an early-stage company in â€œlaunchâ€� stage
- Be headquartered in one of these countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, (Central America) Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Panama, (Caribbean â€” including dependencies and constituent entities), Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico
- Have a fully working product/beta reasonably close to, or in, production
- Have received limited press or publicity to date
- Have no known intellectual property conflicts
- Apply by August 13, 2018, at 5 p.m. PST
Startup Battlefield Latin America goes down on Nov. 8, 2018 at the Tomie Ohtake Institute in SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil. You have only 48 hours left until the deadline expires on Monday, August 13 at 5 p.m. PST. Donâ€™t miss your shot â€” apply today.
Source: Techcrunch Disrupt